Tioga’s vice president Larkin Myers was featured recently in Lakeland Currents for the West Tennessee Branch Awards for the American Society of Civil Engineers. As president of the ASCE West Tennessee chapter, Larkin presented the 2017 awards to six winners. The winners included:
- Outstanding Government Engineer – Emily Harrell, City of Lakeland
- Outstanding Engineering Project – Main Street to Main Street Multimodal Connector
- Outstanding Engineering Educator – Dr. Louie Lin, Christian Brothers University and University of Memphis
- Distinguished Service – John Gordon
- Young Engineer – Sarah Girdner
- Student Chapter/Club Member – Reggie Raney
The six winners will be nominated for section awards, which will be announced in September. Congratulations to all the winners!
Larkin (left) presents the Outstanding Government Engineer award to Emily Harrell of the City of Lakeland.