TIOGA MOVES TO NEW OFFICE IN DOWNTOWN MEMPHIS
It’s a very busy time at Tioga, and we’re excited to be moving into our new office in the Pinch District. Due to the wonderful success we’ve seen over the past five years, we’ve outgrown our current office. Thanks to our hardworking staff, loyal clients and many new clients we’ve had the pleasure of serving, we needed a space that would allow us to expand even more. We love what we do, and we are excited to continue partnering with you from our new facility at 357 N. Main St. in Memphis.
Did you know it’s also our fifth anniversary? Whether you’ve known us for five years or five days, we wanted to take a walk down memory lane and tell you five things you may not know about us!
- Tioga’s founder and president, Maggie Strom, is a meteorologist at heart, having studied meteorology in college. Take a look at our blog post about climate trends in the Mid-South here:
- Our very first job as a new business was preparing an integrated contingency plan for the Army Corps of Engineers Huxtable Pumping Plant.
- Our favorite project to ever work on was groundwater monitoring with AECOM in Clarksdale, Mississippi.
- Tioga Vice President Larkin Myers' love for the environment began at an early age. When she was 12, she wrote a letter to the owner of TCBY asking the company to stop using Styrofoam after learning it never disintegrates.
- Our team enjoys volunteering whenever they are able! We love working on projects that benefit our local community and environment like, cleaning up the Wolf River and participating in home projects with Memphis Habitat.
We look forward to the many memories we will continue to make with you.