901-791-2432
info@tiogaenv.com
357 North Main Street
Memphis, TN 38103

TOXIC MOLD?

Sensationalized reports of mold related illness might be worth examination. Recent media reports raise the possibility that actress Brittany Murphy and her husband, Simon Monjack, may have died from toxic mold found in their home. Brittany's mother, Sharon Murphy, is now filing a suit claiming that extensive water damage and mold infestation was found in the house where both died suddenly two years ago. Apparently, the home was poorly built and allowed water to seep in and promote mold growth.

Symptoms of exposure to toxic mold include chronic coughing, fever, headaches, nausea and vomiting. Both Brittany and Simon succumbed to pnuemonia.

Mold can be found in old and new buildings. If you have conncerns about mold in your home or workplace, you should seek professional medical help and/or environmental consulting.